Maintaining your oral health is essential to promoting your overall health and wellness. Learn more about handling dental emergencies and how your oral health impacts your heart with these great links.
- Explore this webMD.com article for tips on handling common dental emergencies.
- Check out this article from the American Dental Association for tips on how to deal with a dental emergency.
- Did you know that chewing on hard objects can increase your risk for a chipped or broken tooth? Learn more with this Colgate.com article.
- Learn more about the uses of dental crowns with this link from MedicineNet.com.
- When is a root canal necessary? Find out with this link from the American Association of Endodontists.
Give Cascade Dental a call at (360) 213-1999 for more information on our services.