To learn more about children's dentistry and how to maintain a healthy smile, read the educational articles below. If you have more questions you can talk to our welcoming staff at Cascade Dental about questions or you can call (360) 213-1999 to schedule an appointment today.
- This CNN article discusses common children’s dentistry and health emergencies and how to handle them.
- Read this parenting article to learn how to deal with children’s mouth injuries including when they bite their tongue or cheek.
- Parenting magazine provides more helpful information on treating mouth wounds in this article.
- Learn about how Vitamin D affects your oral and general health in this article from the Oral Health Group.
- Find out more about how an iron deficiency can affect your health on this site from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.